Candle Making Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Blend fragrance oils and create your own custom scent
- Distinguish between different types of waxes available for candle making
- Find the proper fragrance to wax ratio for your vessel
- Melt and weigh soy wax flakes
- Wick and set your vessel
- Pour and care for your new candle
- Source products to create your own candle at home
I’m so excited to spend the evening with you at the gorgeous Highbury House in Birkenhead. You’ll learn everything you need to know to make your very own hand-poured soy candle. Mix your own scents and even name your candle. We’ll have yummy snacks available and feel free to bring your own beverages (wine or beer is fine).
As a bonus, you’ll get a special discount for anything you’d like to purchase from our candle collection on the night as well (Eftpos is available). There is parking at the house, and we are located in the Hinemoa Room. We will bring a variety of scents but please email us with any special requests and we’ll do what we can to accommodate.
As a reminder, the $20 ticket price is the cost of your class seat only. We will decide the weight of wax your vessel requires and will charge on the day at $8 per 100g. If you would like to purchase one of our vessels they are $5 each.
Please reach out with any questions, can't wait to see you there!
Note: This class is limited to 12 students to allow space, room and time for in-depth learning. These classes are first come first serve and all ticket prices are final.
- Sold OutClass Pass$20$200$0